ylq123's Profile

Questions

Answers

• I don��t know how to catch a sudden cold in the past two days, dizziness, eye swelling, nasal congestion, sore …

Asked 5 days ago in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • Baby, you grow up and write to the grandson of the five-and-a-half-year-old grandson, you are five and a half years …

Asked 5 days ago in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • Change is the eternal law. Change yourself, you can make the blood drops of the will and the hard sweat …

Asked on March 4, 2019 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • A large tree that has been growing in the mountains for many years has been trimmed with leaves and transplanted …

Asked on March 4, 2019 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • The first product Su Shi, the heart is loaded with his “Northwest look, shooting Sirius” to the lofty ambition Cigarettes …

Asked on February 14, 2019 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • Hold your hand, I don’t want to let it go, the warmth of money, the endless love from your gaze. …

Asked on February 14, 2019 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • Growing up, like a boat in life, driving on the sea. Sometimes it is calm and sometimes raging. My boat …

Asked on January 5, 2019 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • God sees that the world is hungry and eats, and thirsty is drinking, hehe, he wants to find a kind …

Asked on December 10, 2018 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • At night, the streets that were smashing gradually sank, and the lively shops also extinguished the lights one by one …

Asked on December 10, 2018 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes
  • There are many firsts in life, some of which bring us joy of success, and others give us the inspiration …

Asked on December 8, 2018 in Quotation.
    • 0 answers
    • 0 votes